Buckingham Flooring Ltd
Terms & Conditions of Sale Ref: TCS(1) – 29.8.2018
Unless already specifically included in any estimate the following are chargeable in addition to the estimated price:
- any adjustments to doors, sub-floor preparation, uplifting and removing of existing carpets or moving furniture or appliances;
- any extra materials that are not shown but might prove necessary;
- manufacturers can increase prices without notice. Any increase in prices incurred after estimating or ordering will be added nett to the estimated price;
- relevant Government Tax at due rate.
Whilst every care is taken to estimate and invoice accurately, we reserve the right to amend any errors and omissions if they occur.
Width and length tolerances as specified British Standard 3655 (1963).
Delivery: Whilst every effort is made to ensure deliveries, delivery is subject to availability and external circumstances.
Cancellations: Cannot be accepted once goods are cut or dispatched by the supplier.
Terms of Payment
- Payment is due within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- Should the invoice not be paid on time without the agreement of the Company:
- the Company shall be entitled to recover the price of the goods from the Customer by action.
- all other sums owing or incurred by the Customer to the Company but not already due for payment shall thereupon become due and immediately payable in full;
- the Customer shall pay interest on all sums due but unpaid, at the rate of 5% above Lloyds TSB base rate, from the due date for payment until the date payment is received by the Company.
Without prejudice and in addition to any other remedy available to Buckingham Flooring Ltd, the title in all goods supplied remain the property of Buckingham Flooring Ltd until full payment is received.
Unless identified within 7 days of the date of the invoice, it is assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the services or supplies.
Pipes & Cables
It is the Customer’s responsibility to notify Buckingham Flooring Ltd in writing of the location of any pipes or cables which might be damaged during fitting. No responsibility can be accepted for damage to under floor pipes or cables, or consequential damage to property or fittings unless written notification has been given as stated above, and arrangements have been agreed with the Company to deal with this.